Marseille is a major port city and an important hub for trade and industry, and one It is one of the oldest cities in France. Join us in the article Famous Marseille Shopping Centers to introduce you to some of the best shopping malls in Marseille. Definitely, getting to know the most famous shopping malls in Marseille will help you when traveling and shopping.
The most important shopping streets in Marseille are Rome, Rome, Paradis and Ferreol. It should also be noted that the city of Marseille is not as luxurious as Paris , but It has many shopping malls and luxury stores.
Prentham Mall is located in the 11th arrondissement and is one of the best shopping malls in Marseille. Everything a modern woman needs can be found in this center. Also, in this shopping center, you can buy all kinds of clothes from famous clothing brands. There is also a beauty salon and cosmetics stores in the complex.
This commercial complex is located in the center of Marseille on Rome Street. This department store has a self-service food court and cheap products can be found in it. From the shops of this shopping center, you can buy clothes, home appliances, home decorative items, everyday items such as sanitary ware.
The mall is located in the second district of Marseille and has 190 stores that opened in the spring of 2014. Les Terrasses du Port Shopping Center Les Terrasses du Port has a terrace with an area of 2600 square meters where you can see a beautiful view of the port do. The products offered in the stores of this center are both domestic and foreign brands and its location has made it easily accessible through all means of public transportation.
The Bunon Shopping Mall is located in District 8, in a residential area of the same name. The complex has more than 60 stores that are very crowded and noisy. In addition to the shop, the complex also includes a post office, a library, a social security office, a cinema and a car park.
Bourse Center Shopping Center It may seem sad on the outside, but there is a certain excitement inside. In this collection, world famous and top brands are represented and most of them are related to cosmetics and clothing. There are 60 stores on three floors of this famous Marseille shopping mall.
The recently built Grand Litral Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in Europe, located in the 15th arrondissement. Chain stores of famous fashion brands have gathered in this regard from the most famous shopping malls in Marseille.
In addition to modern shopping malls, there are several markets in Marseille that are good places to buy food.
– Fish Market: The Fish Market is one of the busiest markets in Marseille, open daily from 8 am to 12 noon. In this market, local fishermen gather to sell their day catch.
– Handicrafts Market: In this summer market, local products such as Marseille soap, local honey, wooden handicrafts and similar products are sold. This market is sometimes called the cruise traveler market.
– Les Halles de la Major Market: In this market, quality food products such as vegetables and meat are sold.
– San Victor Market: is a small indoor market that has been operating since 2014. The market is located on Andom Street and sells products such as snails, cheese, coffee, local drinks and Spanish and local food.
– Santon Market: This market starts every year in late November and runs until December 31st. This market has a long history in Marseille and was first established in 1803. One of the best-selling products in this store is the Christmas doll.