In a letter to the governor of Ardabil, the Minister of Cultural Heritage announced the national registration of eighteen intangible cultural works. The letter emphasizes any action to preserve and revive this heritage.
Ali Asghar Monsan, Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts in a letter to Akbar Behnamjoo, Governor of Ardabil, referring to Article 1 of the Law on the Establishment of the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization adopted in 2003 and Articles 11 and 12 of the Law on Accession of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the International Convention for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage adopted in 2005. The National Registry announced eighteen intangible cultural heritage works and emphasized on any action to preserve and revive this heritage.
The intangible works of Ardabil province, which are registered in the list of national works, are as follows:
- Game of Quneish Ghotdi, Quneish Ghapadi, Quneish Qachiddi No. 2325
- Qorma; The method of preserving meat in the tribes of Shahsoon Moghan No. 2326
- Ritual ceremony of Yashil Sofreh (Green Table) No. 2327
- Rain-making ceremony of Chamche Khatoon or Chamche Glin No. 2338
- Ceremony of Khidir Nabi No. 2330
- Skills of cooking Gildik Ashi No. 2331
- Chiling Aghaji game (step ladder, Pil category) No. 2332
- Glen Chikhdi ceremony; Bridesmaids No. 2333
- Kashil Baking Skills No. 2334
- Rituals and Ceremonies of Qarqara No. 2335
- Jajim Tokhoma Skills; Jajimbafi (suggested by East Azerbaijan Province) No. 2306
- Iranian Ashi Baking Skills (suggested by West Azerbaijan Province) No. 2319
- Dushab Halvasi Baking Skills (suggested by West Azerbaijan Province) No. 2321
- Traditional cooking skills of Yarma Shilausi (suggested by West Azerbaijan Province) No. 2322
- Skills of cooking gingerbread or ginger halva (suggested by West Azerbaijan Province) No. 2323
- Traditional cooking skills of Oumaj Ashi (suggested by West Azerbaijan Province) No. 2336
- Skilled chocolate preparation skills No. 125
Worth mentioning In the letter of the Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts, the traditional cooking skills of Yarma Shilasi, the cooking skills of Gingerbread, the traditional cooking skills of Oumaj Ashi and the skill of preparing regular chocolate number 125 below the list are in danger and need immediate protection. And emphasizes any action that preserves and revives them.