In separate letters, the Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts informed the Governor of Semnan about the registration of seven natural monuments in the National Heritage List.
Ali Asghar Monsan, Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts in seven separate letters to Alireza Ashnagar, Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts, referring to the note of Article 2 of the Law on the Establishment of the Cultural Heritage Organization approved in December 2003 and Its executive regulations announced the registration of seven natural works in the National Heritage List.
The works registered in the National Natural Heritage List are under the supervision and support of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts, while respecting property rights. The Ministry will be responsible for formulating protection criteria and determining the scope and privacy of this work. Any interference, seizure or action that leads to the destruction or change in the originality of the work is prohibited.
The registered works of Semnan province in the list of natural heritage are as follows:
1. “Strait of Darkness” located in Semnan province, Garmsar city, central part, southeast of Kavir National Park, No. 886, dated 12/26/99
2. “The old teak tree of Dolatabad village” located in Aradan city, Dolatabad village, No. 807, dated 12/3/99,
3. “Old Plane Tree of Miami Caravanserai” located in Miami city, central part, Miami city, Imam Reza Boulevard, after the historical caravanserai of Miami, corner of Valiasr Street, No. 880, dated 12/26/99,
4. “Hosseinieh Bala Tree Plant of Foroumd Village” located in Miami city, central part, Foroumd village, Foroumd village, Hosseinieh Bala, in front of the bath, No. 881, dated 12/26/99,
5. “Old sycamore tree Tuyeh Darvar (2)” located in Damghan city, 50 km of Damghan road, Semnan, Tuyeh village, Chenaran neighborhood, No. 882, dated 12/26/99,
6. “Plane tree of Langar neighborhood of Darjezin city” located in Mahdishahr city, Darjezin city, Shahid Tebyanian alley, number 883, dated 12/26/99,
7. “Shahvar Peak” located in Shahroud city, Bastam district, Majn village intersection, Tash village, No. 885, dated 12/26/99.
Photos from Aria Heritage News Agency