In separate letters to the Governor of Lorestan, the Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts announced the national registration of 9 historical and cultural monuments in this province.
Ali Asghar Monsan, Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts in separate letters addressed to Seyed Musa Khademi, Governor of Lorestan, referring to paragraph (c) of the single article of the Law on the Establishment of the Cultural Heritage Organization approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly in 1985 And the sixth paragraph of Article 3 of the Statute of the Cultural Heritage Organization approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly in 1988, regarding the registration of valuable movable and immovable cultural and historical historical monuments in the list of national monuments and related lists, announced the registration of 9 historical and cultural monuments of Lorestan province.
In these letters, noting that the mentioned works are under the protection and supervision of this ministry, there is an emphasis on legal prosecution in case of any interference, seizure or operational action in order to destroy or change the identity of the work.
1. “Bath of Bardbel village” located in Boroujerd city, central part, Bardbel village, number 32657, dated 6/24/98,
2. “Doroud Cement Factory (List of Industrial Heritage)” located in Dorud city, central part, Dorud city, No. 32837 dated 17/9/98,
3. “Khorramabad Tanner Brick Mill (Industrial Heritage List)” located in Khorramabad city, central part, Khorramabad city, East Goldasht, Karim Khan Zand Boulevard, No. 32845, dated 17/9/98,
4 . “The lower hill of the lower one” located in Delfan city, number 33172, dated 10/22/99,
5. “Aghamir Hill 2” located in Delfan city, number 33173, dated 10/22/99,
6. “Ashtar Glam Hill” located in Delfan city, number 33174, dated 10/22/99,
7. “Ship-head hill (Darti)” located in Delfan city, number 33176, dated 10/22/99,
8. “Vernavaleh Hill” located in Delfan city, number 33184, dated 10/22/99.
9. “Ghazi Khani hill” located in Lorestan province, Delfan city, number 33382, dated 10/22/99.