We all know Mashhad with the holy shrine of the Eighth Imam and our intention of traveling is pilgrimage. But besides pilgrimage, there are many entertainments in this city, one of which is the water parks of Mashhad. Mashhad has many attractions that will dazzle any viewer. From markets and large shopping malls to water parks that are unique. The city has 4 water parks, but the land of water waves in Mashhad is in the first place. In this article from Alibaba Tourism Magazine you are supposed to ride the roaring waves and experience indescribable excitement.
What are the working hours of Blue Wave Land?
In the first 6 months of the year, the working hours of the collection are from 9 am to 12 pm and in the second 6 months of the year from 9 am to 9 pm.
What is Mashhad Blue Wave Entertainment?
Mashhad Waves has a variety of entertainment, including a variety of pools, slides, saunas and Jacuzzis.
Where is the land of blue waves in Mashhad?
The address of Mashhad Blue Waves is Ghasem Abad, Andisheh Boulevard, corner of Andisheh 83.
When should we go to the blue waves of Mashhad?
Summer is the busiest time to visit Mashhad and for this reason Mashhad water parks will be very crowded. If you prefer a secluded park, autumn and winter will be the best times.
Introduction of Mashhad Blue Wave Land Collection
Mashhad Blue Waves Land Complex was opened in 2007 as one of the largest recreation centers in Iran in the western part of Mashhad, or in other words, Qasemabad. Although Mashhad water waves do not have access to any lake, but it is one of the most complete water parks in Mashhad and in terms of dimensions it is one of the largest water parks in Iran.
Mashhad is a pilgrimage-tourist city and as a result, the existence of such a recreation center will attract more tourists. In addition to the religious attraction that is the main reason for the presence of tourists in Mashhad province, since the establishment of this complex, there are many tourists who travel for the purpose of a day of fun in the land of blue waves in Mashhad.
The land of blue waves in Mashhad is built on a land with an area of 23,000 square meters and its infrastructure is 8,500 square meters. This recreation center is unique in its kind and is known as the first and largest indoor water recreation complex in Iran.
The second phase of Mashhad water waves was launched in 1397, which is dedicated to dear women, so that men and women can have fun in two separate sets at the same time every day. It is interesting to know that the Topsi Torvy slide was recognized as the winner of the best water slide in 2010 by the Water Parks Association in the world.
Water slides in this beautiful land are very diverse and are one of the most popular pastimes in this complex. Among the water recreations of the land of the blue waves of Mashhad, the following can be mentioned:
- Slow, torsion and jet jets.
- Roaring and calm river
- Turkish bath
- Space Hole
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi
- Steam sauna and dry sauna
- Riding tube
- Tornado Slide
- Twister slide
- Super Loop Slide
- Torvi Topsi Slide
Various entertainments in Blue Wave Land
Mashhad Water Parks Complex, called the Land of Blue Waves, has several separate sections for men, women and children. Each section has a variety of entertainments, some of which we mentioned earlier. In the children’s section of the water park, children and teenagers can have fun with their family members.
Having such a section makes it easier for families to have fun together and no longer have to worry about their children. The land of blue waves has an environment called Aquaply, where only children aged 3 to 10 are allowed to have fun. This space is colorful and that is why it has become a small water park for children.
The men’s section is a separate and dedicated hall that covers all the water entertainment mentioned in the previous section. According to the launch of a special section for women in Mashhad water parks, now men and women can have fun in two separate sections at the same time without any time limit. If before, ladies and gentlemen could each use the facilities of the land of blue waves in Mashhad on certain days.
1- Introducing different types of pools
One of the popular pools in the land of blue waves in Mashhad is the wave pool, which is 40 meters long and its design is completely similar to natural beaches. To create a more natural feeling, artificial waves are generated in this pool by using the latest devices. In addition to the wave pool, the park has a range of other pools with a variety of depths that are great for swimming.
2- Introducing the types of slides in the land of Mashhad water waves
- Wave slide: The height of the wave slide is 14 meters and its length is 300 meters and it is the tallest slide in Mashhad water park. When you get on the tube and move on the slide, strong waves will hit you from four directions, which will cause the tube to spin quickly and increase your speed on the wave slide.
- Super loop slide: The height of this slide is 14 meters like the wave slide, but its length is 120 meters. At the Super Loop slide, you will travel very fast while immersed in water.
- Tornado slide: The height of the slide is similar to the Super Loop slide, but its length is 130 meters. A tornado slide looks like a tornado storm, but when you ride it with several people, you will experience many pleasures.
- Slow slides: Slow slides actually include a series of indoor and tangled slides, so you do not know where you are going along the way, which greatly increases the excitement of the game.
- Speed slide: In this slide, as the name implies, you will experience high speed. Speed slides are basically the fastest slide in the land of water waves in Mashhad and their height is 11 meters.
- Free fall slide: The height of the free fall slide is 14 meters and to use it you have to keep your body in position Put something special. Mashhad Blue Wave Land Guide will guide you to enter the chamber above the slide correctly. In this slide, you will be placed on a screen that will be moved away by the push of a button by the operator, and you will experience a free fall into the water.
- Twister slide: This slide is made in such a way that it has 360 degree and exciting twists and turns, its height is 11 meters and its length is 100 meters. /
- Topsi Torvi slide: The height of this slide is 11 meters and it is one of the best types of water slides in Mashhad. The Tupi Torvi slide is designed like a large funnel that leads to an 11-meter tunnel.
- Space hole: In the water hole space of Mashhad water park, it is pulled towards a hole at high speed and at the same time it rotates around itself and finally you will be pulled into a tunnel. The excitement of this fun is so great because you do not know when you are going to be dragged into the hole.
- Wave jet slide: You can ride a tube on a wave jet slide and, as the name implies, you will have a very high speed and you will be led to the pool quickly.
3- Jacuzzi, sauna and cold water pool
In the basement of Mashhad Water Wave Land, you can access all kinds of Jacuzzis, saunas and cold water pools. Mashhad Waves currently has 1 steam sauna, 1 cold water pool, 1 jacuzzi and 3 dry saunas.
4- Calm and roaring river
The calm and roaring river of Mashhad water parks are designed exactly for tube riding. The length of these rivers is 220 meters and they are made in such a way as to evoke a ride in a calm and roaring river.
5- Other entertainment
Other entertainments of Mashhad Blue Waves include the AquaPlay game collection, which is for children and is full of various, exciting and attractive games. One of the most interesting games in this section is the water bucket, which suddenly empties on people’s heads and has a lot of excitement.
The best season to go to the Blue Waves Recreation Center
As a rule, spring and summer will be the busiest time to visit Mashhad water parks, and in between, autumn and winter are more secluded. Of course, the pleasure of playing in the summer can not be compared with anything else, to be able to experience all kinds of water activities in a city without lakes and sea in the heat, is an indescribable pleasure.
Blue Wave Land Laws
The land of blue waves in Mashhad has certain rules that you must follow. Among the rules of this collection are the following:
- Boys are not allowed to enter the women’s park and girls are not allowed to enter the men’s park.
- Photography and filming inside Mashhad Blue Wave Park is prohibited.
- If you have skin disease, infection, eye inflammation and sores, you will not be accepted.
- The use of various ornaments in Mashhad water park is prohibited.
- Women should clean their makeup before entering the park.
- You should not take food inside the park and you should use the restaurant and coffee shop.
- If you have long hair, you should wear a swimming cap for safety reasons.
- It is forbidden to take mobile phones inside Mashhad water park.
- Due to the high excitement of recreation, the park refuses to admit heart patients.
- Children under 4 are not accepted.
- Only people over the age of 15 will be allowed to use different types of saunas.
Blue Wave Land Honors
Land of Water Waves Mashhad is the first indoor water park in Iran and one of the largest water parks in the Middle East. The land of blue waves in Mashhad is the first holder of the national quality mark and the standard mark of Iran in the field of water entertainment complex. In addition, this set has American and European standards for all its equipment.
Mashhad water waves in the years 91 to 97 received the standard sample unit mark and in the years 93 to 97 also received the standard sample unit mark.
Working hours of Mashhad Blue Waves Land
The working hours of this collection are slightly different in summer and winter. In spring and summer from 9 am to 12 pm and in other seasons from 9 am to 9 pm you can have fun in the land of blue waves in Mashhad. Of course, keep in mind that sometimes this collection will be closed, but it will be notified in advance.
Contact Information for the Land of Blue Waves
To make a phone call to Mashhad Blue Wave Collection, you can call 6229015-0513 or visit www.wwlpark.com.
Blue Wave access address and path
Mashhad, Qasem Abad, Andisheh Boulevard, corner of Andisheh 83
The land of the blue waves of Mashhad is about 20 km away from the holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS) and if you want to go to the park by car, you must follow the following route.
First enter Shiraz Boulevard, then drive towards Tohid Boulevard, continue the route to Tohid Square and then enter Qaraeni Boulevard. Continue to Qaraeni Boulevard until the end to reach Ferdowsi Square. Then continue the route from Ferdowsi Boulevard and drive Janbaz Square to the north, now you have entered Janbaz Boulevard and at the end of it you should enter Andisheh Boulevard from 43 Imamat Street. You can see Andisheh Boulevard until the end. After Andisheh 79 and Family Park, you can see the view of the land of blue waves in Mashhad. The blue waves of Mashhad are located right at the corner of Andisheh 83.
Access by subway to the blue waves of Mashhad
You can use the metro to access the land of the blue waves of Mashhad. The closest station to this complex is Mellat Park station at the beginning of Imamat Boulevard. After getting off the subway, you have to use Qasemabad taxis to reach the land of blue waves.
Access by personal machine
If you are going from Misagh Highway to Blue Waves, you should enter Andisheh Boulevard and drive after Andisheh 72 to Andisheh 83. Corner of Thought 83 You can see the view of the water park. If you go from Dr. Hesabi Boulevard to the blue waves, after entering Andisheh Boulevard, you have to drive north. After Andisheh 79 and Family Park, you will see the view of Mashhad Water Park.
Riding on roaring waves in Mashhad water park
In this article, you got acquainted with the land of blue waves in Mashhad and all its exciting entertainment. Therefore, after visiting the holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS), you can spend a day having fun in this park and have happy times with your family. The water is soothing and, along with a variety of recreations, will relieve the tiredness of the trip. If you have experience traveling to Mashhad and having fun in Mashhad water parks, write us about your experience.